Tuesday 12 October 2010

My initial ideas for my digipak (PLANNING)

After producing my music video I am going to create a 4 panel digipak. On the front I will have the artist's name with a picture of them taken from the music video, as well as the album's name. On the back there will be another picture taken from the music video. The back cover will include:

  • Record Company information
  • Track List
  • Artist's photo
  • Date
  • Barcode
  • Facebook Page
  • Copyright
The first inside cover will be another picture from the video with thank yous and what inspired me to make the main video. The second inside cover will be the space for the CD, as well as a faded picture behind that. 

I want all the pictures and fonts to be taken from the music video I will create, this is so the target audience are able to make the link from the video and the digipak.

Lily Allen's album: Alright Still cover is black, white and pink so I will take inspiration from that and put it in my digipak




Below is my an example of how I may possibly make my digipak




Front Cover

-


Back Cover

-


Inside Cover (Left)

-



Inside cover (Right)



After completing the four parts to the digipak I have realised I have not included everything I have wanted to. So, from now I will complete a 6 Panel digipak, this is so I can include information on the record company


Below you will be able to see the two extra pages I have added. I now have a 6 panel digipak.


Inside (opened out)

-





No comments:

Post a Comment