Tuesday 12 October 2010

Initial ideas for the digipak

The initial ideas for my digipak

After producing my music video i will have to create a 4 panel digipak. On the front it will contain a few pictures of me in the music video the main image would be of me
Also it will have my name “ BEE” printed in large bold formal  letters down the side, with the record company, track list, bar code and a thank you page. It will have very bright colours such as black, white and pink theses a colours because they were used on Lily’s album alright still.Pop digipaks usually have big photo shopped picture of the artist, Emily my target audience will enjoy mine because it will have a quote from me on the front and it will be available in all her shops and at a affordable price for main stream
This is an idea for my front it has a bar code and a record label with my name printed cleary.

This will be the back of my digi pak with a song track list and a picture of me and nathan.
the link between the video and the promotional pieces will be the nature theme or the theme when BEES in the house the clothing and make up that she will where will be the same, lastly the font of any titles in the video will be the same for the digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment