Sunday 26 September 2010

Lip synch tutorial (PLANNING)



Outline:-
My group was given a song, CD player and some lyrics for the task. In the space of an hour we had to learn the song (verse/chorus) and film it all the way through at least three times from start to finish without pausing and from different angles so that we can create a base track to edit from. My group had chosen the greatest dancer. After we had filmed, we had to put the video together on Final Cut Pro.

What new skills did you learn through this activity?
In this activity, I learnt how to get the person to mime at the correct time with the background music. When I first tried this I was very confused but as I had a few goes I became more confident with doing it. 

What did you find most challenging?
I thought my group found the filming most difficult. This was because we was not allowed to use a tripod, so the camera was very shakey when we watched the film back. Also, we found it hard to film in different angles as we had similar shots. 

What observations did you make about editing differs in music videos, compared to producing the opening to a thriller film?
I noticed that the thriller film and pop music video are very different. this is because i have noticed that you need to have many more frames in the music video than in the thriller. 




No comments:

Post a Comment